GMEN's collaboration with the City of Fairburn provides utility payment assistance to residents negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
See below the documents you'll need to apply for Emergency Utility Assistance
in the City of Fairburn
The City of Fairburn will provide eligible Fairburn Residents only with a grant for utility assistance for Fairburn, GA residents. The link to the application can be found here. Online Applications will be accepted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 5:00 PM. This is a one-time grant provided on a first come-first served basis.
· Eligible customers that are 65 years or older may qualify for up to $350 towards their past due bill.
· Disabled veterans may qualify for up to $350 towards their past due bill.
· All other eligible customers may qualify for up to $250 towards their past due bill.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ONLINE AND DURING THE IN-PERSON EVENTS ARE NEEDED:
· Current Fairburn Utilities Bill (Dated within the past 30-60 days)
· Account status (MUST be an ACTIVE “residential” account),
· Proof of Identity (Driver’s license, Government-issued photo identification, U.S. Military photo ID, Tribal photo ID. Passport or passport card)
· Proof of City of Fairburn, GA Residency (MUST live with the City limits of Fairburn)
For additional assistance submitting the application, onsite appointments can be made through the GMEN contact form or our office at 678-515-3346. Failure to provide all required documentation will result in a delay or denial of your application. Please note, applicants can only apply once per grant cycle and will be contacted once all required documents are received. An approval or denial status update will be sent once your application has been reviewed.
Do not contact the City of Fairburn to check the status of your application. Applicants will receive notification if their application is approved. Ineligible applicants will be notified via email.
Submit copies of all verification documents, please do not submit originals. We reserve the right to inspect the original.
Applications that are incomplete or missing verification documents will not be accepted.
Copyright © 2023 GMEN - All Rights Reserved.
GMEN (Georgia Micro Enterprise Network) is a statewide, 501(c)(3) corporation established in 1997 to be a catalyst for economic development and to create opportunities and a better environment for small, micro and agribusiness development in the State of Georgia.
Registration for, participation in and/or attendance at GMEN programs, meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee to GMEN’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s name, likeness, image, voice, comments and/or appearance in any and all media, including the Internet, for any purpose consistent with the GMEN’s mission, without compensation.
Powered by GoDaddy